There is a lot of momentum in the industry. Global pharmaceutical producers are increasingly outsourcing their production to reduce their operating costs. This provides opportunities for external contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs).
At the same time, there are new growth opportunities in personalised medicine, where patients benefit from tailored therapies that also take account of a person’s individual physiological constitution and the gender-specific effects of medicines.
In the pharmaceutical sector we have been or are currently involved, amongst others, in the following companies:
- KD Pharma – one of the leading manufacturers of high-purity Omega-3 fatty acids
- Zytoservice Group – Germany’s largest manufacturer of patient-specific cytostatic infusions
- Dietrich Engineering Consultants Group – a leading supplier of closed powder handling systems, particularly for the pharmaceutical industry
- Euro Vital Pharma – German market leader in OTC private label retail
- MIP Pharma Group – manufacturer of a large number of anti-infectives, anti-rheumatic and analgesic drugs, as well as medicines to treat cardiovascular diseases and metabolic disorders